Back to top



What are the qualifications to apply for an apartment with Alpine LA Rentals?

Approvals are based on the following factors:

1) Credit score

2) Income and verification of employment

3) Landlord verifications 

4) No collections whatsoever

5) Minimum bank balance of $1000

6) Minimum three year credit history regardless of score otherwise co-signer may be required.

All applicants must submit a $35 online rental application, which includes a credit screen. We request a copy of your government issued ID, 2 most recent bank statements, and 2 most recent pay stubs. Self-employed applicants must submit their most recent tax return and last 6 months of bank statements.

We require all applicants to have a minimum of 600 credit score and earn 2.5 times the amount of rent to apply. 

  • If an applicant’s credit score falls between 600-650, to qualify: they must have a cosigner AND no late payments on either of their credit reports.  
  • If applicants have less than a 700 credit score, we require a cosigner. 

All cosigners must have a minimum credit score of 700, and earn 4 times the amount of rent to be considered a valid cosigner.

In order to apply with no cosigner needed, applicant must have a minimum credit score of 700 or greater.

Will international applicants be accepted?

All international applicants are invited to apply using ID, Passport, F-1 and J-1 Visas along with proof of a U.S. bank account.

How do I apply?

Request an online application from our leasing associates or on-site managers. They will send you an online application along with a handy list with all requirements and documents needed to complete the application. $150 holding deposit is required to  reserve the unit. The holding deposit will be applied toward your security deposit.

What do I need to pay and prepare for my move in?

Residents are required to pay the deposit and first month’s rent prior to move in. Our standard security deposit is equal to one month’s rent. We require the following documents on or before move-in: proof of renter’s insurance and utility account set up information.

How do utilities work? Do I need to pay for them?

Each property may slightly differ when it comes to which utilities are charged. Be advised that the manager or your leasing associate will confirm which utilities you will need to sign up for, if any and which ones would be charged to your ledger. We use a common system called RUBs to divide our utilities per unit. In this process, the owner pays 25% of the bill off the top and 75% is billed back to residents based on apartment square feet, number of tenants in the building, total building occupancy. The process of billing residents back is allowed by HCIDLA based on the lease agreements signed by each individual tenant.

Do I need to get renter’s insurance?

It’s a common misconception that the property owner’s insurance covers your personal belongings in the event of fire/flood/theft/accident/whatever, but this is not the case. That’s why your lease requires you to carry renters insurance sufficient to cover you and your stuff. Please make sure your coverage is up-to-date.

Can I bring my pet? How much is pet rent?

Our communities are pet-friendly. Applicants must notify our leasing team that they will be bringing a pet along so that they are added to the lease. The pet deposit is only $200 and pet rent is $35/month for each pet, with a maximum allowance of two pets. If you decide to add a pet later on, you will need to notify your manager so that we can add the pet to the lease and have you submit a pet application.

Are there pet restrictions?

Yes, below is a list of dog breeds that we DO NOT currently accept.

  • Pit Bulls & Staffordshire Terriers
  • Doberman Pinschers
  • Rottweilers
  • German Shepherds
  • Chows
  • Great Danes
  • Presa Canarios
  • Akitas
  • Alaskan Malamutes
  • Siberian Huskies
  • Wolf-hybrids
  • Mastiffs

Resident Portal

Why do I need an Appfolio account?

Appfolio will allow you to do the following with ease:

  1. Make rent and utility payments 
  2. View your full account ledger and payment history
  3. Update your contact information
  4. View your maintenance requests
  5. Give your 30 day notice

Rent & Utilities

When is rent due?

Rent is due on the 1st and late after the 5th. You can pay by money order, cashier’s check, personal check or online through your Appfolio account.

What is RSO and why do I need to pay that $1.61 fee each month?

Rent Stabilization Ordinance (RSO) is a monthly billing of $1.61 per month for registration. The County’s Rent Stabilization Ordinance is a local law that limits rent increases above the allowable limit within a 12-month period, and provides “just cause” eviction protections for most residential rental units in the unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County. The RSO went into effect on April 1, 2020.

You can check the HCIDLA website here for more info:

What is SCEP and why do I need to pay that $3.61 fee each month?

SCEP stands for the Los Angeles Systematic Code Enforcement Program (also known as SCEP) fee. Annually, the City of LA charges building managers a fee for code enforcement and routine property inspections and the landlord is able to bill back half of the fee to residents at $3.61 per month as a fee.

Apartment Living

What are the rules around noise?

Quiet hours are enforced at all properties. Being considerate at all times is much appreciated; however, please be particularly thoughtful of your noise level from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM as stated in your lease agreement and according to the Local Noise Ordinance Laws.

Am I allowed guests?

Yes, however residents are responsible for their guests and must inform them of any and all house rules.

What happens if my neighbor does not curb their pet?

Pet owners must pick up after their pets, if not, you may be issued a $75 fee on your ledger.


How do I handle an after hour maintenance emergency?

If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or feel unsafe – call 911.

Urgent Repairs
Some repairs can’t wait until the next business day. If there’s a major plumbing leak, lack of hot water, fire, or smoke etc. – something that affects the habitability of your place – please call your property manager so they may send someone as soon as possible.

What do I do if there is no power or gas or water in my apartment?

Most of the time, water, gas and power outages are caused by two things: either there is an area-wide outage, or somehow a bill for your unit didn’t get paid. Either way, first contact the relevant utility provider to rule out an issue on their side. (SoCal Gas: 1-877-238-0092, LADWP: 1-800-DIAL DWP) Otherwise, contact your management.

How do I maintain my plumbing and prevent plumbing issues in my apartment?

If water is leaking, check the water valve at the source and turn it off. If you have a back up in your sink, help to prevent water damage by emptying the water before it overflows. Everyone’s help is necessary in keeping the plumbing working, please keep foreign objects from dropping down garbage disposals, sinks, toilets, and bathtubs. You should always dispose of food in the garbage, use plenty of water when using disposal, and make sure to regularly clean your sinks and bath drains.

How are maintenance requests handled?

For all other matters, we ask that you create a work order through the online resident portal. The resident portal is how we keep track of everything – it’s super important to have this written record of your maintenance request.  Please be advised that we must attend to work orders in order of urgency and if it’s been more than one week, please follow up with your property manager. You may submit a work order by logging into appfolio and clicking on service requests.

How does trash collection work?

Use trash bags so that garbage will not leave odors or a mess. Residents are responsible for breaking down any large items and taking them to the main trash room/ recycle bins area. Do not leave items outside of bins. If caught, you may be issued a $75 fee.

Where can I dispose of my large furniture?

Bulky Item Pick up: If you would like to dispose of a large piece of furniture, please call the city at 311 or download the 311 LA app to assign the item for a pick up on the curb.

Move-Out Requests

How does giving my 30 day notice work?

Your lease automatically becomes month-to-month after the initial term. When the lease has ended you may leave at any time, provided you give us 30 days’ advance, written Notice to Vacate.


Send us a message with any question you may have. We will respond promptly!

Error: Contact form not found.

(602) 555-1234 184 Main Collins Street Victoria
Get In Touch With Us Today

K3 Holdings, Mid City Rentals in Los Angeles.

(602) 555-1234 184 Main Collins Street Victoria